Investors - anyone have any experience with them?

Re: Investors - anyone have any experience with them?

Silent from the outside, but not the inside…

[QUOTE=msm;103554]Let us know what you end up doing Robert!

Here’s one more question for those of you who have experience with investors: do you think there is really such a thing as a “silent partner”?[/QUOTE]

Would you really be silent if you’d invest a bunch of money into a company? and be honest

“Silent Partner” … I doubt it. I don’t think there are a lot of people out there who will just let you run wild with their money and not want to have something to say about it.

I think a “silent partner” scenario might exist as long as you’re making them money, but as soon as the sales start slipping, they’re going to want to have something to say about it.

Even if you are making money … “how can you make me more?”

And if you are a silent partner, and never say anything, then you give the site owner the perception that they’re not accountable for anything they do, and that, in my opinion, makes you rather reckless with your money.

There’s no such thing as a “Silent Partner” … but there are plenty of “Silent Investors” … :slight_smile:

and that is the case when the “silent investor” knows what and why he is doing what he’s doing :slight_smile: I just had that explained by a tax-savvy guy

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…