Helixcash payment late

Re: Helixcash payment late

[QUOTE=OklahomaLibertarian;90553]I’m having a hard time getting paid too. I know they saw my message too because it says read in the messages section. But they won’t respond. I built sites up around their stupid name too. :bang:

Anyone know of a site I can promote which has really good twink video like they do? :)[/QUOTE]

Try the standahead programs, Richard is their rep on the board, and they have loads of twink stuff and decent vids.

Thanks, I’ll give them a shot. Looks like they got some good content. :slight_smile:

I second that Standahead is awesome and Richard’s a great rep. ************************************************************ also.
EDIT Ironic to even debate censorship issues on this board. .

Who has received payments from helixcash this month?

i got one check this month from helix

but the ration on helix has really gone to shit :frowning:

last month: 1:1340

this month: 1:3948

:frowning:

I got paid on time, have been since I started with them. But that’s by wire payment. Getting hold of them is another matter though…

[QUOTE=fozzi;91343]i got one check this month from helix

but the ration on helix has really gone to shit :frowning:

last month: 1:1340

this month: 1:3948

:([/QUOTE]

Weirdly for me their ratios have actually improved drastically plus a much larger volume of sales this month:

Feb 2011: 1 in 480
March 2011: 1 in 170

With a mix of Review, TGP and Tube traffic.

Yes I too receive wire
I haven’t received payment for the period till February, 15th
Payment is created 2011-03-01
You have received this payment?

[QUOTE=masterat;91369]Yes I too receive wire
I haven’t received payment for the period till February, 15th
Payment is created 2011-03-01
You have received this payment?[/QUOTE]

I don’t know, I check my wire payments a month after I receive them.

The last payment from Helix Cash I got in my account on the 18th Feb 2011. The one before that on the 15th Nov 2010. Mine are irregular due to the limit I’ve got set… No idea if that’s late or not. I check all my sponsors every 6 months to see who owes me anything and Helix Cash have so far have never been amongst the sponsors who owe me money.

They are however impossible to get hold of.

Feb 2011: 1 in 480
March 2011: 1 in 170

Time to change some banners then.

Hmm, just saw you can set your accoun to be paid by Paxum for $5. But do not dare to mess with any settings , as it might fuck up my regular payment from them :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=fozzi;91389]Time to change some banners then.

Hmm, just saw you can set your accoun to be paid by Paxum for $5. But do not dare to mess with any settings , as it might fuck up my regular payment from them :)[/QUOTE]

I have changed to Paxum and received my Helix Cash payment last week.

I have never experienced a problem receiving check payments from Helix Cash. I recently changed my payout option to Paxum and I received my latest Helix Cash payment via Paxum on March 31, 2011.

You have received payment for what period?

My payments from Helix are almost always late, however, I don’t think it is an issue of non payment, but rather bad management. I always get my payment, just never when their terms say I will. I’ll stay with them.

Ohhh… Paxum? Question is would I be tempting fate changing type of payment when I’m actually getting paid ok with wire… Not sure either if I pay for the wire transfer or not.

The payment I received on March 31, 2011 was for the period ending February 15, 2011. I have been an affiliate of Helix Cash since 2006 and have never experienced a problem with receiving payments. This was the first payment I received from Helix Cash using Paxum and I changed my payout option from check to Paxum after February 15, 2011 which contributed to the payment being received on March 31, 2011 and not earlier.

Thanks,I haven’t received payment for this period.
Probably at them on the first place paxum and following wire.
I work with them from formation of their partner program helixcash and received all payments in time
They don’t answer my letters, the delay is possible but it is possible to learn the reason.

[QUOTE=masterat;91604]Thanks,I haven’t received payment for this period.
Probably at them on the first place paxum and following wire.
I work with them from formation of their partner program helixcash and received all payments in time
They don’t answer my letters, the delay is possible but it is possible to learn the reason.[/QUOTE]

I hope you receive your payment from them soon because receiving payments on time is very important as we all have bills to pay. After I posted my message above on April 2, 2011, I sent an email to Keith from Helix Studios / Helix Cash using the email address the Paxum payment was sent from advising of this forum thread in the hope that we would get an actual response from Helix Cash. I haven’t received a reply to my email yet (it has only been a few days) and I haven’t seen any posts from Helix Cash here as yet, but hopefully they will get around to responding to their messages and paying their affiliates.

I updated my details to be paid by Paxum last week and received my first new payment yesterday.

Payment is received today!
Thanks

That’s awesome news about the payments being received. :slight_smile: