Happy New Year Everyone!

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!

Happy New Year

When you say post pictures of “what” you did…I think you wanted to say “who” you did! :wink:

Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015

Happy new year!

If any of you would like to meet at the upcoming Xbiz and AVN show in LA and Vegas so we can explain how NETbilling will save you money, please contact us to setup a meeting time.

Thank you, Mitch Farber

Happy New Year!

Hope 2015 is a successful year for everyone reading this :slight_smile:

Happy New Year everyone! Hope it’s a prosperous and healthy year for all of us :slight_smile:

Hoping all of my affiliates have an amazing year and the rest of you fold! haha, mostly kidding :smiley: :party:

Happy New Year all! Stay warm, stay safe!

Happy new year to all !! Let’s hope 2015 brings us great things and lots of owls (just because they are cool).

Happy New Year, let’s see what new horrors 2015 decides to throw at us. :smiley:

2014 was a difficult year but I think many of us consolidated our businesses and have come out better than we started. We have survived this far, and I’m glad to still see many familiar faces that I first learned to know many years ago.

Here’s wishing my best to all in 2015!

[QUOTE=GayDemon;155446]Happy New Year, let’s see what new horrors 2015 decides to throw at us. :smiley:

2014 was a difficult year but I think many of us consolidated our businesses and have come out better than we started. We have survived this far, and I’m glad to still see many familiar faces that I first learned to know many years ago.[/QUOTE]

Ditto Bjorn, well put and so true. Sorry I’m late to the party but wanted to wish everyone the best in 2015.