gbboys.com

Re: gbboys.com

Q1sites - are you from sportslads?

Bahamas… if they are based in the UK but company registered there then that might count for why they have problems now…

I 've heard nothing about tax investigations. I do know that councillads DVD was directed by Adam Bailey of Ikandi fame.

yes, sportlads.co.uk / com is one of ours.

Some time ago the people behind GBBoys registered sportSlads.com and used it to promote GBBoys - even though they were affiliates of sportlads thruogh some of their sites like sockstars. . Our fault for not registering it first maybe, but we were v naive, our traffic went up quite a bit when it went.

Sportlads is ours

sportSlads (now gone) was GBBoys etc

Hi,

First post. Just read this and wanted to add my 2 cents.
I started promoting Gbboysonline.com a fews years back and made good sales to start with. Did contact them and they promised promo material (other than the few pics they sent me) when they had this sorted, but nothing ever materialised and the site never updated.

The site went down a few months back and new site Gbboys.com appeared, but no affiliate scheme. A few days ago the Gbboysonline.com frontpage page was back but redirected to yet another new domain, but now links to Gbboys.com. My original Verotel affiliate links go to a dead page.

So, don’t know what they’re playing at but will be removing links.

Wow sorry to hear that, Im glad I dont promote them now. Shame, as I recall it looked like a nice site.

Do you know of any similar sites?

GBBoys is owned by 121 Media and we used to shoot for GBBoys so I may be able to get a contact for you. Leave it with me although they havent updated the site since about late 2007.

They have launched a new site : http://reallads.com/ but its more of a social networking site.

And Councillads was made by 7blue not Ikandi - It was 7blues first ever venture into producing content for others.

Thanks. Yes it’s a shame they stopped updating, although without actually signing up I was never sure how much content was really on there - made some rebills though.

[QUOTE=marcjacob;29319]Wow sorry to hear that, Im glad I dont promote them now. Shame, as I recall it looked like a nice site.

Do you know of any similar sites?[/QUOTE]

The already mentioned UKscallylads.com is a good one and they’ve just launched a sister site UKbadlads.com aimed at a more global audience.

The trouble I find with UK sites is that when you manage to hunt them down they are nichey - which is good but limiting - and they run for a while and then just stop updating and its very hard to get promo content and to know what’s going on with them.
Britishtwinks.com is a good example: Never had any luck contacting them, so very little promo content, but did make a few regular sales and rebills without actually knowing what was there beyond the few tour pages. And now this one seems to have gone down.

Maybe it’s such a small pond to have too many fish! I shall try promoting Urbanbrits.com com though, from Britishbucks.

[QUOTE=forbiddenred;29341]

And Councillads was made by 7blue not Ikandi - It was 7blues first ever venture into producing content for others.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for confusion Mikey. But Adam Bailey is listed as the director of UK COUNCILLADS on the BBFC, and the approval was submitted to them by LOAD, so you can understand the error. Maybe this is a different DVD?

Hi Steve

There are indeed two Council Lads DVD’s out, to save confusion:

7blues - http://www.councillads.com/

Ikandis - http://www.simplygaydvd.com/UK-Council-Lads-pr-6950.html

IKandis is of course an inferior tacky product lol :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks for clearing that up, my mistake.

This seems to be pointing to UK Scallies? If Barnkin reads this, let me know whats happening as Id love to try anything new you have.

Also Nick, can you let me know if you find anything else???