CCBill admin slow to load

Re: CCBill admin slow to load

Thanks for noting the issues with the load times. We did encounter some backend issues with the admin load times last week, but the development team is working to fix the issue as we speak.

As mentioned – if you are accessing basic data, then using the http://mobile.ccbill.com can sometimes be a faster way to load data.
The mobile reporting pages pull from the same extensive CCBill data pool that the web browser admin would, so I am concerned that you say the data is not matching.

Can you drop me a line so that we can take a look at your account specifically to check the data?

James, I have just tried again and they are showing different stats. I will email you later with some screenshots.

Thank you Rob, that would be most helpful. When you do send those over, please make sure you notate which reports you were attempting to pull and where you are seeing the discrepancies.

I did it several hours ago, to your email address.

Hi Rob,

I’m not showing anything having been received from your address listed in your signature either in my inbox or the spam folder. Can you please try sending it once more?

Thank you.

James, yourself and everyone else are great and nice and all. But with all due respect, it would be just nice for once and after all these years to have a fast Responsive UI. Really after all the cash we’ve paid to you over the years. I think it would be ccbill’s great gift to us.

[QUOTE=CCBILL_James;115107]Hi Rob,

I’m not showing anything having been received from your address listed in your signature either in my inbox or the spam folder. Can you please try sending it once more?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I have sent it again. It is not from the email address listed on my profile. The email (again) contains a link to this thread.

I want to add to what James noted - we know that the admin can be slow, especially when pulling larger reports – there’s a lot of data in there.

Part of our 2012 push forward - we have been aggressively working to provide better tool/speed in the reporting system. We have been replacing the entire backend database with a cutting-edge data warehouse and as you can imagine – with data going all the way back to 1998 – that is a lot of stuff.
Plus with 130 or so basic reports in the system (each with its own set of parameters), as well as our datalink system integrated in the backend too, migration is going to take some time.
It’s kind of like remodeling your house, while living in it.

But thanks for your patience – so far we have about 30% of the migration completed. The results should actually be transparent to you – you will just notice faster loading.

But as we improve this - please continue to let James and support know about it ASAP - its your data, and you need to trust it.

Can we please have your system not time us out so quickly? This is so annoying when doing any customer service with you guys. My bank doesn’t even log me out that quickly…

Good point - you’re right - that’s annoying to me as well.
I’ll pass it along and see what we can do.

Gary-
I notice in Chrome at least if I try to do a transaction report (Affiliate admin report), usually I have to hit ‘Lookup’ several times before it goes to ‘Request sent. Waiting for server response…’ and begins to pull the report. So you know.

[QUOTE=romancexcore;115138]Gary-
I notice in Chrome at least if I try to do a transaction report (Affiliate admin report), usually I have to hit ‘Lookup’ several times before it goes to ‘Request sent. Waiting for server response…’ and begins to pull the report. So you know.[/QUOTE]

yuck.
thanks.
I know that browser compatibility with Chrome has been an issue for others - again - I hate to give the same answer, but it is noted and I will escalate.

Hi Gary… you might wanna have someone take down the banner ad in the admin tool that asks people to “register for the Phoenix forum 2011” it’s now over 2 years old.

:wink:

[QUOTE=PTMediaLLC;115147]Hi Gary… you might wanna have someone take down the banner ad in the admin tool that asks people to “register for the Phoenix forum 2011” it’s now over 2 years old.

;)[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

I thought that I was the only one who noticed that! It always drives me crazy!

[QUOTE=PTMediaLLC;115147]Hi Gary… you might wanna have someone take down the banner ad in the admin tool that asks people to “register for the Phoenix forum 2011” it’s now over 2 years old.

;)[/QUOTE]

Hey Teddy - Drove me nuts too! (but to be fair 2011 was ONE year ago, right?- :slight_smile:
I was finally able to get it removed two days ago - check again…its gone now.

[quote=ccjax;115218]hey teddy - drove me nuts too! (but to be fair 2011 was one year ago, right?- :slight_smile:
i was finally able to get it removed two days ago - check again…its gone now.[/quote]

yay!!!

Any luck on getting the logout time extended? The CCBIll system is slow and some extended time would be great. I really think it should be set per user but I’ll take anything at this point. It is a nightmare for customer service and looking up customers. I’m sure every single person in this industry would like to not be logged out so soon. Please for the love of god… :stuck_out_tongue:

I find that too very annoying as well. ie. What Mark said.

I agree with what Mark said as well, I always cringe when I find out a site uses CCBill’s affiliate program and dread having to log-in to grab tools or linkcodes.

And now just this weekend, I tried to log-in to my affiliate account to grab some linking codes, and discovered that all of my data appears to be GONE. It seems like something happened when I switched from ‘Beta’ to ‘Classic’ mode (and the only reason I switched was to try something different as the Beta mode was CRAWLING and I couldn’t get anything to load). Now when I go to try to search for my programs or stats, I get 0 results. :grrr:

I’m not sure if this has to do with their data move or what, but just hope they can get it fixed…

Okay just to update on this, I did get my stats working, but had to use a different browser (they aren’t working on my Firefox for Mac but do work on Safari).