Best dating affiliate program

Absolutely don’t do this. You will be in a whole load of trouble with not much to show for it. Also, I very much doubt it has 100k ‘fresh’ a month. How is that measured?

Ok thanks for the information we will not be doing this!!

I guess the best way would be to build up affiliates once my site is built thanks alot

Hi gaydemon so my thoughts on a niche would be a paid access video chat site like a chav/straight gay site as my fb group is built around this theme, so the users primary ability will be to video chat with multiple users all in one room no models amateurs ,putting guys together that fancy these type of guys this worked really well before infact I got around 500 k members on that a kind of scallyladscam site with a paid entrance or free access with the ability of more features if they upgrade ,could I have your opinion on this please and what would be the best way to get traffic I used to use the invite a friend feature but per my research this would again GDRP regulations as I do not have the receivers consent to receive the invite even with an opt-out feature.
So I guess the best way would be to setup link exchanges and also I could setup a page where members of my Facebook group e.g email ,name etc and they could add there details to my list and receive notifications about the site (thus giving consent to receive these notification)

Your feedback has been and continues to be of great value you have saved me a lot of time and money ,
Thanks a lot!

1 Like

I don’t agree look at squirt.org it doesn’t have an app loaded up has gay programs that convert and even sexsearch has programs also squirt gets 25 million hits per month and it’s a paid service so I’m not understanding where your coming from

They do very much have an app:

https://www.squirt.org/gay-cruising/mobile-app

Squirt was started around the same time as I started, 20 years ago. They carefully built up the site over that time. That’s why they are so big today. They’re are great example though of what people want.

Sex search, adult finder etc etc don’t sell at least on affiliate traffic.

Ok wel I couldn’t see it in the AppStore
Regarding sexsearch

https://www.instanthookups.com/dating/hotguyspg/106800/fbook1/CLICKID

I’m not sure if they have an app. Seems you are correct and I’ll probably stick to the cam site chav lads niche

You should do what you feel is right, no option will be easy. But what I’m pointing out is that you have to look at the competition and see if you can create something better than they offer.

Welcome to GayDemon, it’s better if you start a new post with that question.

1 Like

Bjorn - I think Squirt.org’s “app” is a mobile optimized website, not an app. As GayMeetNow mentioned, there’s nothing in the app store, and when you go to their website and login it looks just like the screenshot on the app page you linked to.

1 Like

I hate be the harbinger of doom, but there is no market in what you seem to be proposing. Your model seems confused and uncertain and your understanding of legalities flawed. Trying to break into a Market that is dominated by huge apps like grinder is going to cost you a huge amount of money and time to get into the app stores. I don’t even see a product from you yet?

Hi Gaydemon so my idea as i too have afetish for strraight guys is to provide sites and specifically videos of straight guys that are seduced/have sex with gay men in particular this is the only thing sexually i am interested in so i guess similar to your site i could review the best videos after hunting them down each week i guess that could build retention, and get them to bookmark as its high interest

Yes, that’s a possible idea. Focus on a niche that you like.